Are there blocked drains or ditches near you?

Musbury Parish Council has some money to work with Highways to help prevent flooding from blocked drains or overgrown ditches and culverts. The first step is to identify all problem areas to draw up a schedule of work.

You can help by reporting any black spots you have noticed to the

Thank you.