Welcome to our online guide to Musbury – a traditional village in the 21st century.
Musbury is a small village in East Devon lying between the towns of Axminster and Seaton. The greater part of the parish is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), and the centre of the village is a designated Conservation Area.
Designed as a resource for residents and visitors alike this guide offers information on many aspects of village life. Click on the drop-down menus above to find out about:
- General Information
- General information about Musbury; its history and location, village news and events, and a weather station.
- Residents’ Information
- Particularly aimed at new residents, this section gives key info about the local area. From the time of the next bus, to when to put the bins out, from planning applications to local builders, you’ll find it here.
- The essential resources of Musbury village.
- What’s going on, what to do, and where to go in the area.
- Parish Council
- Discover what it does, who the councillors are, and what’s currently on the agenda.
If anyone has anything that they feel should appear on this site, or would like to add to what is already here, please feel free to get in touch – the more people who can help, the better!